PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS .
All students who have registered in this portal before should follows the steps below:
1. Then log on to the address: http://uniuyo.nucdb.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Login with your username and password on the Left Hand Side of your homepage.
3. If you CAN'T Proceed then
4. Click on the link "Student Registration" under "Admission'' sub Menu, Click on Option 2.
5. Enter your Matric Number and Password, Click on Login.
6. Click on Make Payment under the Make Payment Link on the Student Page.
Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to Generate your Payment Slip for payment in the designated Bank.
Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able pay your fees at the bank.
7. After Payment, go back to the website and click on "Authenticate ID", enter your Matric Number and Transaction ID and click on Authenticate.
8. Thereafter you can register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.